c Transform Indiana... What's the latest?: Transformation Documentary Premiere

Monday, November 14, 2005

Transformation Documentary Premiere

Dear Friends,

You are invited to a premiere of the new transformation documentary An Unconventional War from our friends at the Sentinel Group. George Otis Jr. has just finished what has been described as one of the most powerful transformation documentaries to date. Here is an overview of the film.

For nearly two decades in Uganda the LRA leader Joseph Kony abducted over 25,000 children and turned them into sex slaves and killing machines. The resulting carnage has displaced 80 percent of the region’s population. This powerful new documentary: An Unconventional War chronicles how fervent prayer and unique church-state collaboration are finally taming one of history’s most brutal insurgencies. Heroes abound with real life scenes reminiscent of The Lord of the Rings.

Date: Friday, November 25, 2005

Time: 7:00pm

Host: New Wineskin Ministries

Location: 4501 West 38th Street (Southwest corner of Lafayette Road and 38th Street) Indianapolis, IN 46254

Cost: No Charge (Free will offering will be taken)

For More Info: Friends of Transformation steven.freeman@att.net or New Wineskin Ministries – Pam Thomas - 317-328-1800

Sentinel Group: http://www.transformnations.com/

Friends of Transformation
TransNet America

4 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Brother Roy said…

    Hi Steve Freeman I’ve been looking for Christian news related blogs and I came across yours on Transformation Documentary Premiere during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Christian news. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Brother Roy said…

    Hi Steve Freeman I’ve been looking for Christian news related blogs and I came across yours on Transformation Documentary Premiere during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Christian news. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Brother Roy said…

    Hi Steve Freeman I’ve been looking for News related blogs and I came across yours on Transformation Documentary Premiere during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at News. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Kathi said…

    Hi!
    You've got a great site! THANK YOU! I found lots of encouragement and inspiration for some things that have been growing in my heart to do my own community.
    Kathi Dameron ~ http://teamagapecove.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home